This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
10 Oreo Desserts Round Up
Oreo’s are a favorite treat in my household. I’m always on the look out for new recipes using my favorite cookies! I’ve rounded up ten different desserts that are made with Oreo’s. If you love Oreo’s as much as I do, then I’m sure you will find something yummy on this list.
10 Oreo Desserts
1. Oreo Rice Krispie Treats – This is my own personal recipe and let me tell you it is amazing! It is pretty easy to make and the whole family will go crazy for this tasty snack.
2. Peanut Butter Oreo Icebox Cake – Such a creative twist on your typical Oreo cookie. You could really get creative with this recipe and make it to fit your families taste.
3. Strawberry Creme Oreo Truffles – Anything with chocolate and strawberries is a hit in my book! I’m so excited to give this recipe a try.
4. Mint Cookies n’ Cream Cupcakes – Finding new cupcake recipes is always fun! This recipe uses Oreo’s in the frosting, sounds perfect to me!
5. Peppermint Oreo Truffles – These Oreo’s are adorable and would be the perfect addition to a baby shower or little girls birthday.
6. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – This is a great recipe for those times when you can’t choose between Oreo’s and Chocolate Chip cookies!
7. Mickey Mouse Cupcakes – These cupcakes are adorable and look pretty tasty as well. I will be giving these a try in the near future.
8. Cookies n’ Cream Dessert Jar – Dessert’s in a jar are so fun for kids and easy to make. This dessert looks really easy to make and I know my kids will love it.
9. Oreo Cookies and Cream Muffins – We often serve muffins for breakfast but this recipe is great for dessert. I’m looking forward to giving these a try.
10. Baked Cookies and Cream Donuts – Besides these donuts being made with Oreo’s the best part is they are baked and not fried. This is a healthier version of the traditional fried donuts.
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- DIY Valentines From Popsicle Sticks – I Love You to Pieces Valentine - January 24, 2020
- Easy Valentine’s Day Button Heart Popsicle Stick Frame Craft - January 20, 2020
- 10 Super Cute and Fun Super Bowl Party Ideas - January 17, 2020