This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
It's that time of year! Pumpkins are EVERYWHERE! I see them at every store, along the side of the road and in ever add that comes in my house. They are a sign of fall and I LOVE them! Here are some simple pumpkin crafts that make a great fall decor item!
15 Perfect Pumpkin Crafts
In my house, we recently started painting pumpkins instead of carving them since the kids freak out when it comes to the pumpkin guts! SO they each get a tiny pie pumpkin and can paint it while mom and dad each carve a pumpkin! But it doesn't stop there check out these super cute ways to incorporate pumpkins in your fall and Halloween decor!
- Pumpkin Paint Strips / Daily Leisure
- Stained-Glass Pumpkins / Glued to my Crafts
- Pumpkin Scented Playdough / Glued to my Crafts
- Easy No-Sew Pumpkin / illi style
- Fall Scented Pumpkins / Practically Functional
- Pumpkin Baby Shower Centerpiece / Uncommon Designs
- Color Block Pumpkins / illi style
- How to Carve a Pumpkin / illi style
- Neon Paint Dipped Pumpkins / A Night Owl Blog
- Napkin Decoupaged Pumpkins / Second Chance to Dream
- Sweater Pumpkin / Second Chance to Dream
- Pumpkin Soaps / Clean & Scentsible
- Glitter Dryer Vent Pumpkins / A Diamond in the Stuff
- Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins / Two Shades of Pink
- Chicken Wire Pumpkin / Craftberry Bush
Leave a Reply