This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Burlap BOO Halloween Wreath
I love Halloween and decorating my house inside and out! If I had the budget I’d have all sorts of decoration from the store. But since my budget doesn’t allow it I enjoying making many of my decoration found around my house! Here is a Halloween Wreath I am adding to the collection this year!
Foam wreath form
1 yard of burlap fabric
Hot glue, glue gun
Halloween scrapbook paper
Black Doilie (Michael’s Craft store, $1.50)
1. Begin by cutting your burlap fabric into 1-2 inch thick strips.
2. Add a generous dab of hot glue to the end of the fabric strip. Press it to the inside of the wreath form.
3. You can now start wrapping your fabric. Wrap it tightly around the form, pulling firmly as you go. When one piece ends, secure the end of the strip with glue to the form. Then, start a new strip the same way you began the original strip. Just glue, press, and begin to wrap.
3. Once the wreath form is covered, you can add embellishments. Take a length of twine and some scrapbook paper to create a BOO banner. Cut your letters out of the paper and then press them to the twine. Secure the banner to the wreath with glue.
4. Now, add the doilie spider web. You can find a doilie like we used at Michael’s or your local craft store. Wrap and secure it with glue.
5. Take some plastic spiders (or spider rings with the ring snipped off) and glue them to your “web.” You can also add them elsewhere on the wreath if you wish.
5. Finish the wreath by tying a length of black and orange ribbon into a bow. You can now use the ribbon for hanging.