This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Growing up in Florida I have shopped at Winn-Dixie quite a bit, plus I worked there for a while when I was in high school. Plus, We were shopping there while in Florida for the winter. This has allowed me to make my list of 16 Savings Hacks for Winn Dixie. I hope these help you save even more money then you are already!
16 Savings Hacks for Winn Dixie
- B1G1 Free Responsibly – BoGo promos are abundant at Winn Dixie and can save you a ton of money, or cost you to break your budget. Make sure you are using coupons with your BoGo purchases.
- Coupon Matchups – Find a coupon side like Southern Savers that does weekly match ups for the Winn Dixie add and what coupons are out.
- Menu Plan With What is on Sale – I always suggest Menu Planning and Winn-Dixie is AMAZING with deals that allow you to menu plan everything!
- Make a Meal Deal – Each week in the sales flier there is usually a Meal Deal. Buy one item, generally, the main dish and get 3 or so items free something to drink, a salad and side or dessert.
- Get the Rewards Card – To get the sale prices along with many other benefits you will need their rewards card. You can sign up for free online or at the customer service counter at any store.
- Fuels Points – Using your rewards card every $50 in groceries you buy, you will earn 5¢ off a gallon of gas and participating gas stations.
- E-coupons – Make sure to add your e-coupons (or digital coupons) to your reward card before you head to the store!
- Upromise – Along with your e-coupon don't forget to snag your Upromise rebates. These will load to your account after you buy the items, and they can be stacked with other coupons and rebates. This money goes into kids college savings.
- Savings Star – Like Upromise but you get the rebate cash back via your checking or Amazon. Make sure you load them up before shopping as well.
- Ibotta and Checkout 51 – Both of these allow you to submit your receipt after you shop to claim rebates on certain items you bought. Each one offers different rebates so make sure to check both!
- Store Brand Items – Don't forget to check out the store brand items. Sometimes when you don't have a coupon, and you need an item check out the store brand over the name brand, generally they are a better price.
- Baby Club – Make sure yo join the baby club and earn 10¢ off per gallon of gas for every $25 in baby products you buy. You will also receive exclusive coupons and sales too.
- Weekend Sales – Their weekend sales are good for 2 days and are HUGE discounts. They also have a limit to the amount you can buy.
- Don't Pay Full Price – While Winn-Dixie ha plenty of ways to save money they also have to MAKE money. Their regular prices items are where they do that. So unless you have a coupon, or it's on sale then skip it!
- Buy This Get That – Look for their Buy This Get That Promotion. Thi is how they get you to try new items, but normally you buy one item and get another free. Don't forget to use your coupons!
- Seasonal Coupon Books – Watch for their special season books such as flue season and back to school. This is where you can score store coupons.
What ways do you save money at Winn-Dixie?
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.