This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love cooking in a slow cooker, my Crock-Pot specifically. I love bing able to toss in the ingredients in the morning go about my day and come home to have dinner done. It's even better when the sides are included like potatoes or veggies! I also try to keep a few ‘dump recipes' in the freezer and ready to just dump in the slow cooker and start cooking. The veggies are chopped, meat is cut, and sauce is added. Then you dump it into the slow cooker and cook and go! Easy! Find more Frugal Chicken Recipes for more ideas.
Sesame Chicken Crockpot Recipe
I love easy recipes that don't taste easy. What I mean is they taste so good that people will think you slaved for hours in the kitchen when in reality it's the complete opposite. See I love having people over but it can be a lot of work between cooking and entertaining so the less ‘work' I ahve to do the better.
I ahve several recipes that fit this category for me. My Orange Crush Cupcakes are my go to summer dessert. For a great grill recipe I love making my Southwestern Shrimp Skewers, they are perfect for any BBQ or grill out! Speaking of BBQ's don't forget to save money on your next cook out!
5 thin sliced boneless chicken breasts
1 small onion
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pinch of Salt and pepper
Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Add your chicken breast to the bottom of your CrockPot
2. In a separate mixing bowl, combine your diced onion, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, red pepper flakes, vegetable oil, and salt and pepper then mix well.
3. Pour your mixture over your chicken
4. Cook on high for 4 hours
5. Once cooked shred your chicken, and serve over white rice with a little bit of sauce
6. Sprinkle a teaspoon of sesame seeds on top and enjoy
Leave a Reply