This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
We are always looking for ways to save money. So we started menu planning. Once we got that down we wanted to take it even further to save money. We added in one meatless meal a night a night of breakfast for dinner and a leftovers night. Leaving us 4 ‘bigger' meals to plan for a week. It has really saved our budget.
While we do the simple eggs and bacon, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, french toast, omelets etc we also like to have the occasional extravagant breakfast. Scones, roll ups, casseroles, etc.
40 Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
Here are some of our favorite out fo the box breakfast ideas, along with some down home YUMMY breakfast ideas and
- Skillet Apple Oatmeal Recipe – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Pecan Pancakes– Tammilee Tips
- Crock Pot Monkey Bread– Tammilee Tips
- Square Pancakes– Penny Pincher Jenny
- Pancakes Muffins Recipe – Penny Pincher Jenny
- Mini Hashbrown Bakes – Drug Store Divas
- Pepperoni Tomato Frittata– Up State Ramblings
- Starbucks vanilla bean scones– The Frugal Navy Wife
- Apple Butter Pancakes with Fried Apples– At Home with Sweet
- Breakfast Empanadas with Smoky Cheese Dip– Snappy Gourmet
- Chicken and Waffles– This Simple Home
- Easy ham cheese breakfast pie– Bless This Mess Please
- Lightened spinach bacon quiche– Bless This Mess Please
- Ombre Heart Shaped Pancakes – Wife Mom Geek
- Banana bread breakfast cookies– The Frugal Navy Wife
- Philly cheesesteak omelet– Wife Mom Geek
- Apple german pancakes– Tastes Better From Scratch
- Apple pie pancakes– Tastes Better From Scratch
- Mexican sausage cornbread strata– Snappy Gourmet
- Healthy banana waffles– Bless This Mess Please
- Mushroom quiche– Lavendeand Lemonade
- Baked funfetti donuts– The Frugal Navy Wife
- Farmers market overnight breakfast egg casserole– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Moms best whole wheat waffles– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Crustless quiche recipe and mini ham-Majhoff Takes a Wife
- Pumpkin breakfast roundup– The Frugal Navy Wife
- Spinach and feta frittata– Our Small Hours
- Veggie egg muffins– My Real Food Family
- Avocado frittata with cotija mozzarella– Kalyns Kitchen
- Baked eggs and asparagus with parmesan-Kalyns Kitchen
- Mini sausage egg omelet phyllo cups– Mama of 3 Munchkins
- Sweet garlic mushroom and mozzarella omelet for one– Amandas Cookin
- Cheesy bacon potato frittata– Amandas Cookin
- Breakfast apple round– The Frugal Navy Wife
- Radish hash browns– Amandas Cookin
- Broccoli and ham quiche– Anns Entitled Life
- Easy breakfast roll ups– Home Cooking Memories
- Peanut butter banana stuffed French toast– Leave no Leftovers
- Mini breakfast cups– Leave no Leftovers
- Slow cooker apple pie oatmeal– The Frugal Navy Wife
Want some more great recipes perfect for breakfast for dinner? Check out these 19 Quick and Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes You Will Love.
More Easy Meals
I am a mom to 5 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.