This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Kids will love this recipe for Biscuit Cheeseburger Bake! It's a fun way to enjoy one of their favorite meals. This dish is simple to prepare and a perfect busy weeknight cheap meal idea. Plus, it's sure to please even the pickiest eater. So, why not give it a try tonight? Your family will be glad you did!
Is Cheeseburger Bake budget-friendly?
Absolutely! This entire recipe can be made for under $10 and feeds my family of 6. We love budget-friendly recipes around here!
What can I do with leftover cheeseburgers?
Many people love cheeseburgers, but sometimes there are just too many! If you find yourself with some extra burgers, don't worry – there are plenty of delicious ways to use them up. One option is to turn them into sliders. Another idea is to make a cheeseburger pie. Or, a twist on classic mac and cheese. The possibilities are endless – so get creative and enjoy your leftover cheeseburgers!
What utensils do I need to make Cheeseburger Bake?
Large Skillet – This product is made of durable materials and is specially designed to withstand high heat, making it perfect for all your cooking needs.
Strainer – The strainer is made of high-quality materials, making it durable and long-lasting. It is also easy to use, so you don’t have to worry about any complicated procedures.
9×9 Baking Dish – Bake like a pro with this versatile baking dish. Whether you're whipping up a batch of cookies or making a casserole, this dish is perfect for every occasion. Its durable construction ensures even cooking and its classic design adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Plus, it's easy to clean so you can spend more time enjoying your creation!
Pastry Brush – Pastry brushes is made of natural bristles that are soft and gentle on delicate surfaces. It's the perfect tool for lightly brushing away excess flour or sugar, or for applying butter, glazes, and frostings.
Measuring Cups and Spoons – Looking for an easier way to measure ingredients? These measuring cups and spoons are a must-have in any kitchen. They make it quick and easy to get the perfect measurements.
Ingredients to make Cheeseburger Bake
Salt and Pepper
How to make Cheeseburger Bake
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with sliced onion. Drain the fat and return the meat to the skillet.
Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Then reduce heat and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
Pour half of the ground beef mixture into a 9″x9″ baking dish. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat for the remaining layers.
Open the biscuit package and place biscuits around the outside edge of the dish.
Bake in a 350° oven for about 12-15 minutes until biscuits are golden on top.
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits with 8 biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Garlic salt and dried parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with sliced onion. Drain the fat and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, and salt and pepper to the skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Then reduce heat and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Pour half of the ground beef mixture into a 9"x9" baking dish. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat for the remaining layers.
- Open the biscuit package and place biscuits around the outside edge of the dish.
- Brush melted butter onto biscuits with a pastry brush. Sprinkle on garlic salt and parsley for garnish.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 12-15 minutes until biscuits are golden on top.
Thank you for reading biscuit cheeseburger bake and we hope that you will give it a try. We think you will love it! Please let us know in the comments below how it turns out for you.