This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love cooking in my crock pot. It’s easy toss it together in the morning and forget about it and come dinner time you ahve a great meal. It’s even more important to me being in the RV it’s super asy to cook dinner. A few years ago my local grocery store had a huge sale on chicken thighs, $4.50 for 10lb which was about 6 meals for my family. We stocked up with about 40 lbs and I hunted down recipes. This one is one that we fell in love with.
Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with Potatoes & Carrots
3-4 lb Chicken Thighs
2 lb Red Potatoes, quartered
1 lb Baby Carrots
1 large Onion, roughly chopped
1 tbsp minced Garlic
1 tsp Thyme Leaves
1 tbsp Paprika
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Black Pepper
3 cup Chicken Broth
3 tsp Cornstarch
3 tsp Water
Season thighs on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
You can optionally brown thighs in a skillet to add flavor.
- Season thighs on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- You can optionally brown thighs in a skillet to add flavor.
- Layer potatoes, carrots and onions in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle garlic and thyme over vegetables.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- Add broth to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Thighs should be so tender they are nearly falling apart.
- Mix cornstarch and water together to make a slurry and add to slow cooker to thicken broth.
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020