This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Your front door is one of the first things your guests see when they arrive to your home. Dressing up your door is a great way to make your home look inviting. If you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day décor for your door, look no further than this DIY Valentine’s Day wreath. Made from just a handful of supplies, this is one wreath that is a cinch to make and easy on your budget. Take a look!
Foam wreath form
Scrap fabric in red or pink
Sheet music or similar scrapbook paper
Glitter foam or stickers
We were able to find most of these supplies at our local craft and dollar store. If you can’t find sheet music at your local thrift store, just opt for the faux sheet music or love letter scrapbook paper found at most craft stores.
1. Begin by cutting your fabric into thick strips. Begin wrapping the strips around the wreath foam working in a clockwise fashion. Secure each new and finished end to the wreath with glue.
2. Next, check your wreath and make sure all of the foam is covered. Adjust any pieces that need to be moved to cover bare wreath.
3. From your sheet music or scrap book paper, begin cutting out hearts. You can do all the same size or a variety of sizes as we did.
4. Secure the hearts to the wreath with glue.
5. Embellish the hearts further by snipping out smaller hearts from the glitter foam. Layer the hearts on top of the paper hearts for added dimension and interest.
Now all you need to do is find the perfect place to hang this wreath. A front door is ideal, as is above a mantel or even an interior door. Whatever you choose, this simple Valentine’s Day wreath is a great way to make your home more welcoming during the Valentine’s Day season.