This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Let's be honest, we all love the designer looks. We love looking at them in magazines and seeing them on TV shows like Project Runway. But what we don't like is the price that goes with them. Well, at least I know I don't! Like this summer plaid look. It is a great outfit to transition into fall with. Just change out the shorts for long pants as the weather starts to cool off.
Designer for Less – Summer Plaid Outfit
This designer look is from Nordstrom, but it also costs $1,200! To get this designer for less look we head to Target and can get every detail for $150. Well, that is if you need to buy every item. I have a watch, earrings and shoes to go with this outfit. What I don't have I am using Target Gift Cards I got for free. I am also using my Target savings hacks to save even more money on the items I do need to buy.
Here are the item from the designer look.
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt – $148.00
- Hudson Jeans Croxley Shorts – $125.00
- Tory Burch Logo Leather Belt – $185.00
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel – $325.00
- Tory Burch Jolie Ballet Flats – $225.00
- Michael Kors Slim Runway Bracelet – $195.00
- Gorjana Chloe Stud Earrings – $35.00
Not the look for less from Target. you will find the biggest savings on the purse and the shoes!
- Merona Plaid Favorite Tunic – $24.99
- Eyelet Chino Shorts – $19.99
- Merona Modern Dress Belt – $16.99
- Merona Faux Leather Tote Handbag – $39.99
- Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats – $16.99
- Merona Gold Tone Watch – $16.99
- Pyramid Stud Earrings – $15.99
Thoughts? How will you transition this outfit to a fall outfit other than using long pants. Will you dare to wear white after labor day?
More Summer Clothes from Target
Mix & Match Target Womens Clothes for Summer
Mix & Match Target Patriotic Clothing
Mix & Match Target Summer Outfits
Fall Outfit Ideas
Mix and Match Clothing – Target Fall Styles
Leave a Reply