This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I grew up watching Peter Pan, the live movie version in black and white and I could even do the dances! I’m sad because I can’t find that movie now to save my life I’d love to show it to my kids! Even to this day I have most of it memorized! That is how much I watched it! Because of this one year, I had to convince my family to do a Peter Pan theme so I could do this Wendy Costume DIY for Halloween!
Must See Disney’s Women’s Wendy Costume DIY
My kids are obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates! I was trying to get them to dress up for Halloween in a family theme because they are super cute right?!
I wanted my son to go as Captain Hook, my three older daughters to go as Jake Izzy, and Scully. The baby would go as Tinker Bell (If you want to go as Tinker Bell check out my Adult Tinker Bell Costume DIY!), Hubby would be Peter Pan, and I would go as Wendy. That fell apart as soon as the girls saw the Frozen Family Costumes….. But I had already planned a Wendy Costume DIY, so I want to share it with you!
How elegant is this dress? I have to take a moment to rave about how pretty it is!! Wendy seriously needs to become a Disney Princess because I feel like a princess dressing up like her! True story I bought this teddy bear and my four year old ( who is completely obsessed with stuffed animals) stole it from me, and she won’t give it back!
Please note the original dress is out of stock, so I did replace the link with one similar (and that I like better!)
- Light Blue Maxi Kimono Maxi Dress (Etsy) – $47.00
- Ona Ballet Flats (Target) – $16.99
- Navy Ribbon Sash (Amazon) – $9.90
- Navy Ribbon Hair Tie (Amazon) – $2.98
- Gund Stuffed Teddy Bear (Amazon) – $12.10
So I have to know what you think of this costume! What will you be going as for Halloween?
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020