This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
How many of you have apple cider vinegar sitting around? You can use this amazing liquid for many different things in your home, it’s just a matter of what you choose to use it for. Whether you’re pouring it down the sink to get rid of a smell or you’re cleaning, ACV is a miracle liquid to keep on your shelf.
- Keep bugs away – You have to admit that apple cider vinegar can be pretty repulsive, don’t be afraid to keep the bugs away with it. You can create a spray bottle with part ACV and part water and spray it around cracks, to keep bugs away, especially ants.
- Acne Keeper Awayer – Yes, acne keeper awayer. I can’t name one person that actually enjoys having acne. That’s where ACV comes in. By wiping down your face with ACV, you can help clear up the acne ASAP.
- Keep away parasites – Pour a spoonful of ACV in your dogs water and help keep those parasites away from your favorite fur friend. ACV is like the magical liquid that can help in so many ways, including in this way.
- Salad dressing – By itself ACV isn’t tasty, but when you mix it with other items, you can make a very tasty and healthy salad dressing. Give it a try!
- Cleaning your house – Yes, you can totally clean your house with the help of ACV. Mix parts ACV and parts water and start scrubbing away. You can scrub toilets, countertops, grout, and more with this amazing stuff.
- Rinse agent – Have you ever wanted your clothes to look cleaner and smell cleaner? ACV can be used as a rinsing agent in your washer. It can also be used in the dishwasher to help keep your dishes clear of the ever-dreaded white fog.