This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
If you have slow cooker pork loin but are tired of the same old flavor week after week like I was, this combination will really shake it up and give it new life. Sweet and slightly tangy- this recipe compliments the flavor of your pork perfectly, giving it a burst of delicious flavor. It is equally good served up on a bun (that is how hubby eats it) or served with mashed potatoes and a veggie. Make this slow cooker apple cider pork for any weeknight dinner or a special Sunday meal.
Making this for a special Sunday mean? This meal goes PERFECT with my southern 7up Biscuits! You can also make a great easy gravy recipe to pour over the pork that will take this meal to the next level. Then I highly suggest my brownie trifle dessert recipe to finish off the perfect meal! This will make it seem like you slaved all day in the kitchen over the meal when really you can catch up on that great new book you have been dying to read!
Can you put raw pork in a slow cooker?
Of course! You can also brown the sides before placing it into the slow cooker however it is not required.
Should liquid cover pork in a slow cooker?
When the pork starts cooking it will produce its own juices. For this reason, you only want to fill your slow cooker about a fourth of the way up.
What can I use in place of Apple Cider vinegar for pork?
Red wine or white wine vinegar is a great substitute for apple cider vinegar.
Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pork
If you are looking to make this a quick and easy weeknight meal, then I suggest making my Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits. You can toss in potatoes to cook with the pork and maybe some carrots and come home to a great easy meal that has been cooking all day!
Try these Pork Recipes
- Pulled Pork Instant Pot Street Tacos
- Easy Slow Cooked Pork Chops Recipe – Only 5 Ingredients!
- Brown Sugar Glazed Garlic Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Coca Cola Pulled Pork Sliders
Here is what you need:
2 lb. pork loin/butt
½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
¼ cup Homemade Brown Sugar
3 cloves of crushed garlic
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
How to make Apple Cider Pork
Place the pork into the slow cooker with the fatty side facing up. Make sure to season well with kosher salt (or season to taste).
More Slow Cooker Recipes
- Pepsi Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- Super Easy Weeknight Meal – 3 Envelope Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef Southwestern Soup Recipe (Only 5 Ingredients)
- Amazingly Easy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
Pour contents over pork, make sure to spoon it over again to be sure to cover well. If I am home, I will make sure to pour sauce over it a few times during cooking. But that is not required
Replace lid and cook on low for 7-8.
When the pork is done cooking shred with two forks making sure to remove the fat.
Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or on a sandwich.
That's it like I said this slow cooker apple cider pork recipe is super simple and it will taste like you have been slaving all day to make a home-cooked meal!
- 2 lb. pork loin/butt
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- ¼ cup Homemade Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of the slow cooker and spread around to make it easy to cook!
- Place the pork into the slow cooker with the fatty side facing up. Make sure to season well with kosher salt (or season to taste).
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire, brown sugar, garlic, and black pepper make sure to combine well.
- Pour contents over pork, make sure to spoon it over again to be sure to cover well. If I am home, I will make sure to pour sauce over it a few times during cooking. But that is not required
- Replace lid and cook on low for 7-8.
- When the pork is done cooking shred with two forks making sure to remove the fat.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or on a sandwich.