This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I recently shared with you, my Orange Crush Cupcakes and my slight addiction to Orange Crush Soda, so today I bring you my Neon Screwdriver Recipe also made with Orange Crush! This cocktail is in my biased opinion better then a traditional screwdriver, but then again I'd always pick an Orange Crush over Orange Juice as unhealthy as it may be.
This drink is always a hit at any party we have and you would never guess i made it on a whim because I was out of orange juice one night!!
Neon Screwdriver Recipe
3 ounces Orange Crush Soda
1 ounce Tito's Vodka
1/2 Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
2 Ice Cubes
Note: This cocktail should not be shaken in a cocktail shaker, use a cocktail stirrer to mix drink.
1. Pour Orange Crush Soda into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add Tito's vodka and Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur.
3. Toss in a couple of ice cubes.
4. Stir with a cocktail stirrer for 20 seconds.
5. Pour into a chilled martini with shards of ice.
6. Garnish with orange peel.
More Cocktail Recipes