This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
This time of year pumpkin is everywhere so I break out my stash fall and pumpkin recipes! This is one of my husband's favorites, he drinks hot chocolate as much as I do coffee and he loves pumpkin pie, so why not put the two together for him? But be warned this doesn't work great for everything! Putting tuna and frosting together, or chicken soup and Oreos together YUCK! Need I go on? This pumpkin hot chocolate recipe just works.
Easy Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe
I won't lie I do like my pumpkin spice items. While I'm not a pumpkin spice latte fan (yeah crazy I know!) I do like my Pumpkin Roll Recipe With Cream Cheese Filling and my How to Make Pumpkin Whoopie Pies Recipe.
If you find me drinking anything pumpkin it's most likely a Pumpkin Martini Recipe.
Now let's not forget about all things apple-related this time of year! We love our Traditional Dutch Apple Pie and this Cinnamon Apple Spice Beer Bread. We shared 25 Delicious Apple Dessert Recipes that work along with anything pumpkin spice too!
2 TBS Puree Pumpkin
1 TBS homemade brown sugar
1 TBS Whipping Cream
Dash Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 TBS Hershey Cocoa (more if you want it extra chocolatey)
8 Ounces Milk
Stir together all ingredients except whipped cream in a medium saucepan.
Heat on medium-high for about 5 minutes until hot.
Serve in a coffee mug and top with whipped cream or marshmallows or both!
Have you tried pumpkin hot chocolate? What did you think about it? Let us know in the comments below.
- Stir together all ingredients except whipped cream in a medium saucepan.
- Heat on medium high for about 5 minutes until hot.
- Serve in a coffee mug and top with whipped cream or marshmallows or both!
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020