Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
This time of year pumpkin are everywhere so I break out my stash pumpkin and fall recipes! This is one of my husband’s favorites, he drinks hot chocolate as much as I do coffee and he loves pumpkin pie, so why not put the two together for him? But be warned this doesn’t work great for everything! Putting tuna and frosting together, or chicken soup and Oreos together YUCK! Need I go on?
But rest assured here is combo that works! Enjoy!
- 2 TBS Pumpkin
- 1 TBS homemade brown sugar
- 1 TBS Whipping Cream
- Dash Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 TBS Hershey Cocoa (more if you want it extra chocolatey)
- 8 Ounces Milk
- Whipped Cream or Marshmallows
Stir together all ingredients except whipped cream in microwave safe mug. Heat for 90 seconds, or until heated through. Top with whipped cream.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Homeschooling on a Budget – How to Homeschool for Less Than $100 a Year - October 25, 2016
- Importance of Probiotics in Children + Free Sample - October 25, 2016
- How to Crush the RVing Life - October 24, 2016