This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
A few years back I went a little overboard buying pie pumpkins. We spend a good week cooking and scraping them. We had so much pumpkin I had to find ways to use it! These are a few of the pumpkin breakfast recipes we tried. The cinnamon pumpkin rolls were a big hit in our family! But hubby made the pumpkin donuts then he ate the whole batch that night, poor kids didn’t even get any!!
10 Perfectly Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
I love that most of these pumpkin recipes are simple and easy and we can make them one day and have breakfast or snacks for the week. The pumpkin pop tarts were like that long with our second batch of pumpkin donuts! We were able to make many batches of pumpkin pancakes and freeze them to warm up as needed. Those were a favorite as well.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins– Cupcake Diaries
- Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts– Call me PMC
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Caramel Glaze– Call me PMC
- Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting– Liv Life
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Rolls– Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins- Alida’s Kitchen
- Overnight Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Casserole– Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Pancakes– Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole- Very Culinary
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Pancakes– Dizzy Busy & Hungry
Which recipes are you excited to try out?
More Easy Meals
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf with an Old Fashion Twist - February 14, 2020
- 5 Tips on Advancing Your Career and Managing Your Finances as a Military Spouse - February 11, 2020
- Top 6 Places to Find Items to Resell - February 10, 2020