Making poptarts is so much fun! It's like a science experiment and a puzzle all wrapped up into one. And the best part is that you can make them any way you want. Today, I decided to make snowman poptarts. They're easy to make and they always turn out adorable. Ready to learn how? Let's get started!
How do you store these snowman poptarts?
You can store your air fryer snowman poptarts in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Food Storage Options
- Rubbermaid brilliance; 100 percent leak proof, airtight food storage containers feature crystal clear, BPA free triton plastic that offers 360 degree clarity, and helps keep food fresh and secure
- Food containers are clear like glass so you can always see what’s inside, but are light and easy to carry; Stain and Odor resistant material keeps plastic food container looking like new
- 🍍[VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZED DESIGN]: With their clear design, these kitchen organizers and storage allow for easy identification of contents, eliminating the guesswork. Comes in a set of 20 clear plastic containers with 20 lids, including 8 rectangle containers(2*50 oz, 2*34 oz, 2*17 oz, 2*8 oz),8 square containers (2*40 oz, 2*23 oz, 2*13 oz, 2*6oz)with 4 round sauce boxes wich are 2.7 oz. Boxes of different sizes can hold various types of food to meet different kitchen storage needs.
- 🍍[SAFE AND THICKENED PLASTIC MATERIAL]: Dedicated to developing superior kitchen organization for 15 years and which can protect safe for your health better. Our plastic storage containers with lids are made of upgraded food-grade polypropylene material.100% BPA free food storage plastic and reusable.
- Perfect Size for All Your Storage Needs: This 40-piece set includes 20 containers and 20 different sized lids from 1.2 to 50 ounces to meet different kitchen storage needs. Rectangular (2*50.7oz, 2*33.8oz, 2*16.9oz, 2*8.1oz); Square (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*5.7oz); Round (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*6.1oz, 4*1.2oz)
- Safe and Durable Material: Food containers with lids airtight are made of polypropylene material, BPA free and reusable. Our food storage containers can be stored in the refrigerator, heated in the microwave, and washed in the dishwasher. Remove the lid while heating to avoid steam buildup.
Related: Melting Snowman Cupcakes
Can they be made ahead of time?
Yes! Air fryer snowman poptarts can be made ahead of time. Simply follow the recipe as directed, but instead of baking in the air fryer, refridgerate the snowman poptarts. When ready to use place the snowman poptarts in the air fryer and air fry as directed and then finish decorating!
What can be used as an alternative to candy corn for the snowman nose?
One option could be to use a orange edible marker to make the snowman's nose. Another option could be to cut a small piece of fruit, such as an apple, into a triangular shape and use that as the snowman's nose. Or you don't have to have a nose at all if you choose.
What's needed to make Air Fryer Snowman Poptarts
Air Fryer – This incredible kitchen appliance uses hot air to cook food, making it a healthier alternative to deep frying. Plus, it comes with a removable drip tray to catch any excess oil, and the dishwasher safe parts make cleanup a breeze. So go ahead and enjoy your favorite fried foods without guilt – our air fryer has got you covered!
Measuring Cups and Spoons – Looking for an easier way to measure ingredients? These measuring cups and spoons are a must-have in any kitchen. They make it quick and easy to get the perfect measurements.
Rolling Pin – If you're looking for a non stick rolling pin that will make your baking life easier, look no further than this silicone rolling pin. It's perfect for rolling out dough, fondant, and more, and it's super easy to clean too. Just give it a quick wipe with a damp cloth and you're good to go.
Wire Cooling Rack – This three-tiered rack provides plenty of room for cookies, cupcakes, and other treats, and the non-stick surface ensures that your goodies will release easily. Plus, it's easy to store away when you're not using it.
Snowman Poptarts Ingredients
Related: Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
Directions to make Snowman Poptarts
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pie crust and cut out 2-3 inch length rectangles.
Related: Easy Preschool Christmas Crafts
Place a rectangle on top of the jelly rectangles & press the edges together with a fork.
Lightly spray each pop tart with cooking spray.
Related: 33 Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
Place in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes. These air fry really quickly so keep an eye on them
Remove from the air fryer and smother in icing.
Add 3 chocolate chips to create buttons
Create a nose with candy corn
Stick the marshmallow snowman heads onto the Poptart. The icing will hold it in place
Serve & enjoy!
- Pre-Made Pie Crust
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Cooking Spray
- Candy Corn
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out 2-3 inch length rectangles.
- Place 1 Teaspoon of jelly on every other rectangle.
- Place a rectangle on top of the jelly rectangles & press the edges together with a fork.
- Lightly spray each pop tart with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes. These air fry really quickly so keep an eye on them
- Remove from the air fryer and smother in icing.
- Add 3 chocolate chips to create buttons
- Stick two chocolate chips into the marshmallow to create eyes.
- Create a nose with candy corn
- Stick the marshmallow snowman heads onto the Poptart. The icing will hold it in place
- Serve & enjoy!
So, what do you think of these snowman poptarts? They make a great breakfast for kids on winter mornings or as an after-school snack. And they’re perfect for get-togethers with friends and family during the holiday season. We think you’ll love them! Don't forget to leave a comment with pictures of your snowman poptarts, we can't wait to see them!