This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
My kids have an obsession with sliders. I think it’s because they are more their size. I also like to get them to try new things so I have learned if i put it in a slider I can NORMALLY get them to at least try it. Most time they will eat it. I added ranch dressing to these Fried Chicken Sliders with Asiago Cheese to bribe the kids to eat them and it works!
Fried Chicken Sliders
with Asiago Cheese & Ranch Dressing
- 1 large Organic Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Half & Half
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1/3 of 48 oz. bottle Crisco Canola Oil
- 1 thick slice of Tomato (cut into 4 equal pieces)
- 1 cup Lettuce
- 4 tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- 4 thick slices Asiago Cheese (about 2” on each side)
- 4 Mini Slider Buns
- Boil 2 inches water in large pan. Add 1 large organic chicken breast. Cook on high until water is halfway evaporated. Turn heat on medium to low. Brown and remove. Let cool. (Please note: poaching 1 large breast of chicken will take approximately 15 minutes.)
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Preheat canola oil at medium heat in stovetop pan.
- Cut chicken breast into approximately 12 random sizes (3 pieces for each slider).
- Combine egg, half & half, and dill in small mixing bowl. Whisk.
- Dip each (fully cooked) chicken chunk into egg mixture and, on a separate plate, coat evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Add breaded chicken chunks to hot oil. The chicken is already cooked, so fry for no more than 20 seconds.
- Remove from oil with draining spoon and place onto paper towel covered plate. Dab oil dry.
- Add Asiago cheese to each bun. Crisp buns and melt cheese in oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove.
- Add 3 chicken chunks to each slider. Add ¼ of thick tomato slice, ¼ cup lettuce, 1 tbsp. ranch dressing, and an optional dash of dill to each slider. Serve immediately.