Gearing up for Christmas early is what we all try to do every year. Some of us actually succeed too. Me, not so much it seems like every year I fall farther behind and then am scrambling. This year I am starting earlier and am gathering all my favorite Christmas Candy recipes to have in one place. I also have a great list of Christmas Cookies as well!
What is a popular Christmas candy?
A popular Christmas candy is candy canes. Candy canes are a type of peppermint hard candy that are usually twisted into a cane shape. They are white with red stripes and are flavored with peppermint oil.
Why are candy canes so popular at Christmas?
One of the reasons candy canes are so popular at Christmas is that they are often given as a gift. They are also a popular stocking stuffer. But beyond that, candy canes have a long history and tradition associated with Christmas.
What are Santa's treats?
Santa's treats are the cookies and milk that are left on a plate by children on Christmas eve. Some believe that the treats are actually what keep Santa going on his long journey around the world on Christmas eve. By eating a cookie or two and drinking a glass of milk, Santa is able to replenish his energy and continue delivering presents to all the good boys and girls.
What is the oldest Christmas candy?
The oldest Christmas candy is the candy cane. According to legend, a choirmaster at Cologne Cathedral in Germany decided one year to bend sugar sticks into canes to resemble shepherd's crooks and used them as part of the nativity scene. They became so popular with the congregation that he started making them year-round.
How do you store Christmas Candy?
There are a few different ways to store Christmas candy. One way is to place it in an airtight container and store it in the fridge or freezer. Another way is to place it in an airtight container and store it in a cool, dry place. And finally, another way is to place it in a zip-lock bag and store it in the fridge or freezer. No matter which way you choose to store your candy, make sure to keep it out of direct sunlight.
Food Storage Options
- Rubbermaid brilliance; 100 percent leak proof, airtight food storage containers feature crystal clear, BPA free triton plastic that offers 360 degree clarity, and helps keep food fresh and secure
- Food containers are clear like glass so you can always see what’s inside, but are light and easy to carry; Stain and Odor resistant material keeps plastic food container looking like new
- 🍍[VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZED DESIGN]: With their clear design, these kitchen organizers and storage allow for easy identification of contents, eliminating the guesswork. Comes in a set of 20 clear plastic containers with 20 lids, including 8 rectangle containers(2*50 oz, 2*34 oz, 2*17 oz, 2*8 oz),8 square containers (2*40 oz, 2*23 oz, 2*13 oz, 2*6oz)with 4 round sauce boxes wich are 2.7 oz. Boxes of different sizes can hold various types of food to meet different kitchen storage needs.
- 🍍[SAFE AND THICKENED PLASTIC MATERIAL]: Dedicated to developing superior kitchen organization for 15 years and which can protect safe for your health better. Our plastic storage containers with lids are made of upgraded food-grade polypropylene material.100% BPA free food storage plastic and reusable.
- Perfect Size for All Your Storage Needs: This 40-piece set includes 20 containers and 20 different sized lids from 1.2 to 50 ounces to meet different kitchen storage needs. Rectangular (2*50.7oz, 2*33.8oz, 2*16.9oz, 2*8.1oz); Square (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*5.7oz); Round (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*6.1oz, 4*1.2oz)
- Safe and Durable Material: Food containers with lids airtight are made of polypropylene material, BPA free and reusable. Our food storage containers can be stored in the refrigerator, heated in the microwave, and washed in the dishwasher. Remove the lid while heating to avoid steam buildup.
Merry Christmas Sleigh Candy Bouquet
Welcome the festive season with this Sleigh Candy Bouquet! Perfect for spreading holiday cheer, nothing puts a smile on someone's face quite like an overflowing selection of candy! This bouquet is filled to the brim with over 20 different types of deliciousness and will make any Christmas gathering sweeter. Arriving in a beautiful red sleigh-shaped basket, it’s the perfect gift for every sweet tooth on your list – so don’t forget to pick one up for yourself, too!
Kit Kat Candy Cane Sleighs
‘Tis the season for these Kit Kat Candy Cane Sleighs! Put a festive twist on your holiday celebrations with these cute and delicious treats. Each set includes four sleighs, making them an ideal party favor or stocking stuffer. With their bright red and white color scheme and sweet candy cane accents, they're perfect as a place setting at the table or as a fun gift holder!
30 Christmas Candy Recipes
Related: 15 Fun Christmas Drinks!
These are just a few of our favorite Christmas candy recipes. Do you have a go-to Christmas candy recipe we should add to our list? Let us know in the comments below.