This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for some fun ways to please your guests this holiday season, look no further! Patriotic drinks are all the rage and look beautiful! There are so many twists you can put on a patriotic drink and these are some of the best recipes around. They’re creative, fun, and absolutely eye-catching.
25 Patriotic Drink Recipes
I love taking patriotic drinks to any summer BBQ, they are always a conversation starter, and make sure to be prepared to share the recipe multiple times before their get-together is over. On the list are both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks because the kids will want to join in on the fun too right!
Related: How to Have a Killer BBQ on a Budget
The Stars and Stripes Mocktail (#1) is my kid's favorite and it's easy to make so I make a lot of it all summer around my house. Of course, mommy and daddy like the Jello Firecrackers (#2) the best. Come on jello shots!
1. Stars and Strips Mocktail – Want to impress your friends at your next BBQ? What about at the July 4th party? Put together this Stars and Stripes Mocktail Recipe with juice, perfect for kids and adults, the stripe pattern is perfect for impressing your friends!
2. Jello Firecrackers Recipe – These Jello Firecrackers can be for kids and you can make an adult-only version too! just make sure to make sure you can tell the 2 apart!!
3. Red White and Blue Layered Drink – If you are having a patriotic party, or need 4th of July recipes, or even some red, white, and blue ideas then you have to make this Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink. It’s non-alcoholic, filled with 2 fruit juices and some diet Sprite (yes, it has to be a diet).
4. Red White and Blue(berry) Margaritas – These Red, White & Blue Margaritas (Firecracker Margaritas) are truly easy to make and perfect for any patriotic holidays!
5. Watermelon Coolers – Watermelon Coolers are the easiest summer drink for both kids and adults! Great for celebrations or for sipping on a hot summer day!
6. Patriotic Summer Drink – Are you ready to have The Best Patriotic Non Alcoholic Summer Drinks at your holiday Barbeque? Or maybe you are having a neighborhood picnic and want to show up with something that looks like Martha Stewart made it herself. These kid-friendly drinks are all of that and more. Everyone Loves a fun summer drink recipe.
7. Strawberry Blueberry Sprite – Try this Strawberry and Blueberry Sprite. You can make a non-alcoholic version with just the fruit or add in bit of vodka for a sweet summer cocktail. This summer drink is made with fresh fruit so you get that yummy fruit flavor infused into the Sprite.
8. Red White and Blue Slushie – Everybody loves Slushies!! Take this one to the next level with some flavored alcohols!
9. Patriotic Milkshakes – For a fun dessert idea, try red, white, and blue 4th of July milkshakes with marshmallow polka dots!
10. Patriotic Slushie – This drink will require you to purchase some cheesy blue liqueur, but come on, we all know those cheesy blue liqueurs taste really really good.
11. Patriotic Shot – Here’s a shot for you while you salute the Red, White & the Blue on the 4th of July! Get together with your friends & family & enjoy.
12. Vegan Red White & Blue Smoothie – This is a super healthy vegan smoothie, and it's OH SO PRETTY!
13. Triple Berry Frozen Smoothies – These smoothies are perfect for a Second Breakfast. Make up some pretty Triple Berry Frozen Smoothies and have them waiting for you in the freezer.
14. Watermelon, Blueberry Sangria – This watermelon sangria with white wine and blueberries (aka Red, White, and Blue Sangria) is very refreshing and very easy to serve a crowd during summer parties.
15. Stars and Stripes Shot – This one is an incredibly striking drink with layers of red, white, and blue. Imagine the peachy flavor of warm sunshine on a summer day, brightened by the bitter orange of the blue curacao and sweetened by the grenadine. It's like electric candy in a shot glass.
16. Watermelon Blueberry Coolers – This is a simple, refreshing drink that is a bit more fruit juice than a cocktail, but it hits the spot on a hot day.
17. Red White and Blue Milkshakes – These milkshakes are a sweet treat for summer and for the 4th of July holiday.
18. Red White & Blue Vanilla Bean Spritzers – A refreshing non-alcoholic Red White And Blue Vanilla Bean Spritzer that is perfect for any 4th of July party or get-together.
19. Patriotic Sangria – The perfect drink for your July 4th festivities!
20. Firecracker Moscato Berry Sangria – Blast off with this bubbly drink!
21. Red, White and Blue White Wine Spritzer – An easy & gorgeous wine spritzer recipe featuring fresh strawberries & blueberries + white wine for a patriotic “Red, White & Blue” theme without any food dyes. Fix this bubbly cocktail for a fun way to celebrate holidays like Memorial Day & the Fourth of July.
22. Frozen Blue Hawaiian – This Frozen Blue Hawaiian can be made with or without alcohol. Either way, it’s a sweet, cool refreshing drink.
23. Sangria – Red White and Blue – With lemonade, vodka, wine, and apples, this red white, and blue sangria is great to serve for Memorial Day BBQs or July 4th celebrations.
24. Watermelon Agua Fresca – Watermelon and lime combine forces in this simply delightful recipe for Agua de Sandia, a traditional Mexican beverage that will refresh you all summer long. If you love aguas frescas, this sweet, thirst-quenching drink is for you!
25. Red White & Blue Sangria – The perfect summer cocktail recipe with white wine, vodka, triple sec, and plenty of fresh fruit.
26. Bomb Pop Cocktails – All the flavors you loved as a child in bomb pops take a grown upturn to create a cocktail that is perfect for your holiday festivities, or any time of the year
27. Cherry Vodka Sparkler Cocktail – No patriotic holiday is complete without a festive cocktail. This cherry vodka sparkler features summer cherries and a bubbly kick for the ultimate patriotic cocktail.
28. Summer Berry Rose Spritzer – Refreshing, festive, and tasty. This easy spritzer is made with fresh Summer berries!
29. Beet, Citrus and Ginger Sangria Mocktail – Fresh fruit and veggie juice makes this delicious red, white, and blue drink both healthy and tasty!
30. Blender Virgin Daiquiri – Introducing to one of the easiest, most refreshing mocktails that is perfect for children and adults alike. This almost healthy virgin daiquiri is made in the blender and easy to mix and match with different frozen fruits and different holiday seasons.
31. Crown Royal Peach Red, White and Blue Shots – These red, white, and blue layered shots are a fun and festive patriotic cocktail. Created with Blue Curacao, Peach Crown Royal and Half and Half for a delicious peach and cream flavor.
32. Red, White and Blue Wine Slushies – These red, white and blue wine slushies use frozen fruit and white wine to create a gorgeous, delicious and refreshing effect!
33. Electric Lemonade – Celebrate Memorial Day or the 4th of July in style with these fun and festive Red White & Blue Electric Lemonade Cocktails! A fabulous sharable drink that’s sure to liven up the party!
34. Instant Pot Strawberry Lemonade – Instant Pot Strawberry Lemonade is really simple to make, and so delicious! Everyone is going to love this delicious lemonade
35. Gin Popsicle Drink – This red white and blue popsicle cocktail is a fun way to celebrate the 4th of July. Adults 21+ only!
36. Kid Friendly Patriotic Punch – Kids will love this patriotic punch with layers of red, white, and blue!
37. Patriotic Vodka Cocktail – This red, white, and blue Patriotic Vodka Cocktail made with CH Vodka is a festive way to celebrate the Fourth of July or any day you’re feeling especially patriotic.
Related: Kool-Aid Patriotic Snow Cones
38. Patriotic Coconut Rum Slushie Cocktail – A delicious coconut rum slushie with a patriotic flair! Perfect for 4th of July BBQs.
39. Red, White and Blue Chocolate Martini – This Red White and Blue Chocolate Martini Recipe is going to become one of your go-to recipes not only for Memorial Day but for the 4th of July, Veteran’s Day, and Labor Day as well! It’s literally perfect for adults to enjoy every single American holiday we have!
40. Patriotic Limeade – A delicious berry lime cocktail recipe with raspberries, blueberries, and apple stars – perfect for 4th of July parties or BBQs.
41. Red, White and Blue Layered Drinks – An easy, festive drink perfect for the 4th of July!
Related: Patriotic Kool Aid Cupcakes
42. Firecracker Punch – Firecracker Punch is a fruity punch with a bang thanks to cinnamon imperial candies. Instructions to spike the punch for adult-only enjoyment. Have all ingredients pre-chilled for fast assembly and serving. The recipe can be multiplied keeping the proportions the same.
SO I want to know what are your favorite patriotic drinks recipes? Or your favorite drink recipes for BBQs in general? Let me know in the comments below.