This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for some fun ways to please your guests this holiday season, look no further! Patriotic drinks are all the rage and look beautiful! There are so many twists you can put on a patriotic drink and these are some of the best recipes around. They’re creative, fun, and absolutely eye-catching.
25 Patriotic Drink Recipes
I love taking patriotic drinks to any summer BBQ, they are always a conversation starter and make sure to be prepared to share the recipe multiple times before the get together is over. On the list are both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks because the kids will want to join in on the fun too right!
Related: How to Have a Killer BBQ on a Budget
The Stars and Stripes Mocktail (#1) is my kids favorite and it’s easy to make so I make a lot of it all summer around my house. Of course, mommy and daddy like the Jello Firecrackers (#2) the best. Come on jello shots!
1. Stars and Strips Mocktail – Kid approved!
2. Jello Firecrackers Recipe – Parent approved!
11. Patriotic Shot
24. Patriotic Smoothie
SO I want to know what are your favorite patriotic drinks recipes? Or your favorite drink recipes for BBQs in general? Let me know in the comments below.
- Over 700 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils From Disney to Kate Middleton - July 6, 2020
- How to Make the World a Better Place - June 26, 2020
- How to Keep Your Clothes Extra Clean & Make Them Last Longer with Gain Ultra Flings - June 24, 2020