This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
20 Summer Watermelon Recipes
Summer is here, weather and all! One of my favorite things about summer is the watermelons! I would eat them all by themselves but lately I've been finding all sorts of new watermelon recipes to try out! From some great popsicle mixes, a Watermelon and jolly rancher soup to cookies. Let not forget the italian ice that is so popular in the summer and many different salads!
- Fancy Fruit Salad – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Watermelon Cucumber Salsa – Cooking on the Weekends
- Watermelon Italian Ice – Chocolate Moosey
- Watermelon Water Ice – Design + Life + Kids
- Feta and Watermelon Salad – Girlichef
- Watermelon Freeze – My World Simplified
- Watermelon Cookies – Amanda's Kitchen
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicle – Yummy Healthy Easy
- Balsamic Glazed Watermelon-Avocado Chopped Salad Recipe – Cooking on the Weekends
- Fresh Fruit and Watermelon Cake – Apron Strings
- Balsamic Watermelon Salad – Mom on Time Out
- Watermelon Coconut Lime Popsicles – Noble Pig
- Watermelon Salad with Lemon Cake Croutons and Blueberry Balsamic Glaze – Keep it Sweet Desserts
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles – Yummy Healthy Easy
- Watermelon and Feta Stacks – Seasonal and Savory
- Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Salad – Call Me PMC
- Watermelon Feta Gazpacho Recipe – Apron Strings
- Chilled Watermelon Soup With Ginger and Jolly Ranchers – Flanboyant Eats
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Compressed Cucumbers – The Tomato Tart
- Watermelon Margarita Cupcakes – Cooking with Curls
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.