This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Football season is coming up and fast! Football watching parties are pretty big every Sunday (and Saturday for you college football fans). Tailgating is also pretty big each weekend there is a game. Now I don't know about you, but I'm not into making huge complex recipes when I have to cook out of the back of a truck (or in some cases on the outside burner of my RV), So I have a list of easy tailgating food ideas for you!
Easy Tailgate Food Ideas You Need to Know
Some of my favorite recipes include the football cupcakes, Coca-Cola pulled Pork and dill pickle bites. But I am a southern girl and my husband has a list of very different favorite recipes.
- Chocolate Football Cupcakes – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Baked Agave Chicken Wings Recipe– Wanna Bite
- Healthy Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipe: Thai Peanut Spices Chicken Wings– Honey+Lime
- Chewy White Chocolate Lemon Bars– The Monday Box
- The Ultimate Grilled BBQ Chicken Nachos– Fearless Dining
- Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings – The Frugal Navy Wife
- 3 Ingredient Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe– Home Cooking Memories
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bites That Are Diet Friendly– Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Easy As 1 2 3 Sausage Dip– Who Needs A Cape
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – The Frugal Navy Wife
- 3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites– The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Coca-Cola Pulled Pork BBQ– Penny Pincher Jenny
- Barbeque Bourbon Meatball Recipe– Wanna Bite
- Ginger Walnut Hummus– Hezzi-D’s Cooks and Books
- Southern Dry Rub for Perfectly Seasoned Ribs– Aprons and Stilletos
- Apricot Glazed Steak– Thrifty Jinxy
- The Chicken and Bacon Appetizer That You’ve Been Waiting For– Honey + Lime
- Dill Pickle Bites– The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers– Girl Gone Gourmet
- Individual 6 Layer Dips Recipe– This Mom Can Cook
- Strawberry Lemonaid Bars– The Monday Box
- Baked Jalapeno Popper Cups– Peas and Crayons
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip– Who Needs A Cape
- Meatball Appetizer Recipe- The Country Chic Cottage
- BLT Dip– The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Crock-Pot Crazy Pineapple Chili– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Loaded Barbecue Potato Salad– Hezzi-D’s Cooks and Books
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies– Penny Pincher Jenny
- Copy Cat Sonic Peach Tea – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Cajun Pulled Pork Recipe– The Country Chic Cottage
- Easy Dinner Idea: Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches Recipe– Home Cooking Memories
- Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe– Baking Beauty
- Homemade Onion Dip Recipe– Thrifty Jinxy
- Super Easy Bacon Cheddar Football Cheese Ball– Peas and Crayons
- Jalapeno Poppers– Onion Rings and Things
- Easy Garlic Parmesan Popcorn– The Girl On Bloor
- Celebrate the Game With a Batch of Mango Avocado Salsa– Divas Run For Bling
- Peanut Butter Cheese Cake Dip– Andrea’s Notebook
- Bok Choy Deviled Eggs with Bacon– Fearless Dining
- Mexican Fiesta Black Bean Hummus– Two Healthy Kitchens
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad- Two Healthy Kitchens
- Football Treats– Organized Island
- Chili Con Queso– Baking Beauty
- Avocado Bacon Pasta Salad– This Mom Can Cook
- Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt Dip– Divas Run For Bling
- Pasta with Cheddar, Avocado, & Lime Recipe– Mommy Enterprises
What are your must have easy tailgating recipes? Let me know in the comments below!
See more of my Easy Meals
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.