This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
Looking for a super easy breakfast that also makes a great breakfast for dinner option? This Instant Pot Oatmeal is completely customizable to your tastes! Add your favorite, fruits, nuts, granola, even chocolate or candy! This is one of my favorite Instant Pot recipes.
Instant Pot Oatmeal With Fruit
Have I mentioned how in love with my Instant Pot I am? I love making Instant Pot Oatmeal, it’s quick and easy and when you add in whatever fruit you have in the house at the time it makes a great breakfast, lunch, or even a breakfast for dinner.
I also like yogurt with my oatmeal (I know I’m not the only one!) so I will also make Instant Pot Yogurt. I also recently had a huge batch of blueberries and I made Instant Pot Blueberry Jam and it is sooooo addicting!
Now let’s talk toppings! Right now I’m slightly addicted to blueberries in my oatmeal. We are have used strawberries, peaches, bananas, apples, and upon my oldest request, grapes. For a special treat, we will add in chocolate chips
1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
3 Cups Water
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Optional but recommended!)
1 Tbs Cinnamon (Optional)
Toppings as Desired (Pomegranates and Almonds Shown)
To start place the oats and water in the Instant Pot, then add in the sugar and cinnamon, if you are using, then stir them all together. Then place and lock the lid on the pot.
Make sure the lid is locked and the vent is closed. Then set to the manual setting for 3 min. Once time
Once time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally. Once all the pressure is released open the lid and stir well. There should be excess liquid in the pot. This will absorb in just a few moments as it cools. Top as desired and serve hot.
There should be excess liquid in the pot. The liquid will absorb in just a few moments as the oatmeal cools.
Now is the time to add in whatever toppings you are using and then serve!
- Place oats and water in pot. Add sugar and cinnamon if using stir and place lid on pot.
- Close vent and set to manual setting for 3 min.
- Once time is up allow pressure to release naturally.
- Open the lid and stir. There should be excess liquid in the pot. This will absorb in just a few moments as it cools.
- Top as desired and serve hot.
- Top 20 Items For Minecraft Gifts - August 19, 2020
- Easy DIY Flintstones Costumes – Fred and Wilma Costume - August 17, 2020
- 38 of the Best Barbie Gift Ideas Your Little Girl Will LOVE! - August 12, 2020