Have you joined the The Frugal Navy Wife on Facebook? Join over 21,000 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Here are 10 fun and easy Christmas and Holiday crafts you can do with your kids so Winter break doesn’t seem so long!
1. Thumbprint Christmas lights and Thumb print reindeer are just a few great ideas featured on We Have it All
2. Make a felt and button Christmas Tree Ornament.
3. Paint Hand Print and Footprints. Make Snowmen and Christmas trees from yours kids hands and feet!
4. Make a hand print wreathe with a Christmas poem inside!
5. Ok seriously how cute is this! Snowflake art! My kids are going to love this! Put tape in the shape of a snowflake on a canvas, then give them blue paints or whatever color and let them have fun!
7. And because you can’t have just 1 popsicle! Here are some more Popsicle stick ornaments!
8. How cute is this Flower Pot Reindeer Bell Ornament? The best part? Everything can be found at the Dollar store!!
10. Santa Cups! These are made with Solo Cups and Black Electrical tape then a washer hot glued on! SO EASY! These are great to put snacks in to give to family and friends!
Please pin the crafts you like! While you are there make sure to follow The Frugal Navy Wife on Pinterest!