This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
If you're looking for an easy and delicious appetizer for your next get-together, look no further than these Polynesian Drumsticks! They're made with just a few simple ingredients and sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, they're perfect for any occasion – from game day to family gatherings. So give them a try today! You won't regret it!
How do you prepare drumsticks for cooking?
There are a few different ways that you can prepare drumsticks for cooking. Some people remove the skin before cooking, while others prefer to leave it on. You can also choose to marinate the drumsticks in your favorite sauce or seasonings before cooking them.
How do you know when drumsticks are done in Airfryer?
The best way to determine whether or not drumsticks are done in an air fryer is to insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. Fully cooked chicken should reach a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Air Fryer Appliances
What does Pam do to the air fryer?
Pam sprays a fine oil mist over the food to help it crisp. This also prevents the food from sticking to the surface of the fryer.
Related: Oven Fried Drumsticks
Does the chicken need to be flipped in Airfryer?
There's no need to flip the chicken in the Airfryer – it will cook evenly on both sides.
If you are a die-hard CFA fan then this tumbler is for you! Glitter and all just ‘feed me chic fil a and tell me I'm pretty'.
What utensils are needed to make Polynesian Drumsticks
Air Fryer – This incredible kitchen appliance uses hot air to cook food, making it a healthier alternative to deep frying. Plus, it comes with a removable drip tray to catch any excess oil, and the dishwasher safe parts make cleanup a breeze. So go ahead and enjoy your favorite fried foods without guilt – our air fryer has got you covered!
Measuring Cups and Spoons – Looking for an easier way to measure ingredients? These measuring cups and spoons are a must-have in any kitchen. They make it quick and easy to get the perfect measurements.
Tongs – If you're looking for a versatile kitchen tool that can help with a variety of tasks, then you need a pair of scissor tongs! These tongs are great for picking up food, flipping pancakes or burgers on the grill, and even for serving salad.
Polynesian Drumsticks Ingredients
Related: Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
How to make Polynesian Drumsticks
Preheat the Air fryer to 390
Coat the drumsticks with melted butter
Air fry for 20 minutes
Place back into the air fryer for 3-5 mins depending on your desired crispy-ness
Related: Sesame Chicken Crockpot Recipe
Food Storage Options
- Rubbermaid brilliance; 100 percent leak proof, airtight food storage containers feature crystal clear, BPA free triton plastic that offers 360 degree clarity, and helps keep food fresh and secure
- Food containers are clear like glass so you can always see what’s inside, but are light and easy to carry; Stain and Odor resistant material keeps plastic food container looking like new
- 🍍[VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZED DESIGN]: With their clear design, these kitchen organizers and storage allow for easy identification of contents, eliminating the guesswork. Comes in a set of 20 clear plastic containers with 20 lids, including 8 rectangle containers(2*50 oz, 2*34 oz, 2*17 oz, 2*8 oz),8 square containers (2*40 oz, 2*23 oz, 2*13 oz, 2*6oz)with 4 round sauce boxes wich are 2.7 oz. Boxes of different sizes can hold various types of food to meet different kitchen storage needs.
- 🍍[SAFE AND THICKENED PLASTIC MATERIAL]: Dedicated to developing superior kitchen organization for 15 years and which can protect safe for your health better. Our plastic storage containers with lids are made of upgraded food-grade polypropylene material.100% BPA free food storage plastic and reusable.
- Perfect Size for All Your Storage Needs: This 40-piece set includes 20 containers and 20 different sized lids from 1.2 to 50 ounces to meet different kitchen storage needs. Rectangular (2*50.7oz, 2*33.8oz, 2*16.9oz, 2*8.1oz); Square (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*5.7oz); Round (1*40.6oz, 1*23.7oz, 1*13.5oz, 1*6.1oz, 4*1.2oz)
- Safe and Durable Material: Food containers with lids airtight are made of polypropylene material, BPA free and reusable. Our food storage containers can be stored in the refrigerator, heated in the microwave, and washed in the dishwasher. Remove the lid while heating to avoid steam buildup.
- 5-6 Drumsticks
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp Seseme Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Chick Fil A Polynesian Sauce
- Preheat Air fryer to 390
- Coat the drumsticks with melted butter
- Air fry for 20 minutes
- Remove from the air fryer and smother with poly sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Place back into the air fryer for 3-5 mins depending on your desired crispy-ness
CFA Croc Charms
Chick Fil A Copy Cat Recipes
- Copy Cat Chick Fil A Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- The BEST Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets Recipe + Sauces
- The BEST Copycat Chick Fil A Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
How did your tasty Polynesian drumsticks turn out? We’d love to see pictures of your finished product in the comments! If you have any other questions about the recipe, feel free to reach out. Until next time, happy cooking!