This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I want to share with you, my absolute favorite Copycat Chick Fil A recipe. These chocolate chip Chick Fil A cookies are pretty much always on my counter because they are quite addicting!
Copycat Chick Fil A Recipe – Chocolate Chip Chick Fil A Cookies
I have to tell you again how yummy these cookies are. Yes, yummy is just about the only word I can use to describe it!
With this recipe, I love using my homemade brown sugar recipe I really feel like it makes all the difference.
I also want to mention that I have recently become addicted to silicone baking mats. They are easier than parchment paper, and they are reusable and life changing!
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Chick Fil A Cookies
2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 cup instant oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup Crisco
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3 Tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 and 1/3 cups light brown sugar, packed (we like to use our homemade brown sugar)
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
Next line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. You can also use baking mats instead of parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, add the flour, oats, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix together with a fork or whisk and then set aside.
The in a large bowl, cream together Crisco and butter. Then combine honey, vanilla, brown and white sugars with butter mixture. Beat in eggs.
Make sure to place the bowl with the unused cookie dough in the refrigerator between bakes.
Bake the cookies for 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden brown.
Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 8 to 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once completely cooled store the cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Want some more amazing copycat Chick Fil A recipes?
- 2 and 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/3 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda. Mix together with a fork or whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together Crisco and butter.
- Combine honey, vanilla, brown and white sugars with butter mixture. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add in dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a big ice cream scooper, scoop dough onto cookie sheets, placing about 2" apart.
- Place bowl with unused dough in the refrigerator between bakes.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 8 to 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
I am a Wife, mom to 4 kids, homeschool mom, blogger, social media junkie, Frugalista, Book Worm, and Closet Want-to-be Chef. We are a Roadschool family (homeschooling on the road while traveling fulltime).
I grew up learning ways to save from my mom and grandma. I started my own coupon journey when my first child was born in 2009 and started the blog on 2010 when baby #2 was born to share my tips with everyone who kept asking about how I was getting diapers for $1 a pack!
Click here to learn more about starting a blog.
Latest posts by Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife (see all)
- Tips for Moving to a New City - May 23, 2017
- Largest List of Good Report Card Freebies – 30+ Freebies!!!! - May 22, 2017
- The Best Old Fashioned Meatloaf Recipe You Will Eat - May 19, 2017