This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
When you want to make a delicious yet quick and simple meal at home, this recipe for Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is worth a try. It’s a mess-free, healthy meal that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
When you’re feeling tired but want to eat a healthier homemade meal, try this recipe for Sheet Pan Sausages and Vegetables. It’s a mess-free, stress-free meal that you can prepare with ease. The tasty, savory dish will quickly become a favorite in your household!
Can I add additional seasonings to this meal?
Of course. If you want to add other seasonings, such as garlic powder, garlic salt, season salt, or anything else that you like, feel free to do that. You can even add some red pepper flakes to make the meal a bit spicy.
Can I use other vegetables?
Yes! You can add extra vegetables or replace these vegetables with others that you like. Some of the best vegetables to pair with the sausage include broccoli, carrots, and red potatoes, along with sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts.
How do I reheat any leftovers?
Reheating leftovers of this Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is simple. You can put them in the microwave, back in the oven, or even use the air fryer to get them hot and ready to enjoy again.
Do I have to use olive oil?
Can I use a bit of lemon juice instead of lemon zest?
If you only have bottled lemon juice in the fridge, you can use a few drops of it in your mixture with olive oil and minced garlic to add that slight tang from the lemon.
What you need to make Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Chopped Fresh Parsley
How to Make Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Slice your sausage, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts before adding them to the baking sheet.
Grab a measuring cup and combine your lemon zest with minced garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper, pour the concoction over the vegetables and sausage.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, making sure to flip at the 15-minute mark.
- 2 cups sliced smoked sausage
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest of one lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Set your oven to 400 degrees F and place foil or parchment paper on your baking sheet.
- Slice your sausage, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts before adding them to the baking sheet.
- Grab a measuring cup and combine your lemon zest with minced garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper, pour the concoction over the vegetables and sausage.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, making sure to flip at the 15-minute mark.