This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
I love recipes I can cook once and we have breakfast for a week. This blueberry pancake bites recipe fits that category! I can cook these on a Sunday and have breakfast all week while we are busy. Grab and go! I am not a morning person so these are perfect. They are part of our 150+ Amazing and Easy Frugal Breakfast Ideas
Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe
I feel better my kids are getting a sugar cereal, my kids like them because they taste sweet and I love that my kids are eating fruit! Plus they back a great after school snack or snack to go in your kid’s lunch!
I am always looking for an easy snack and breakfast that hubby can take on the go with him. These blueberry Pancake bites fit all those needs plus I can take a day and make a bunch and freeze them for the month!
I love using my Wilton Donut Hole Pan for these. They are so easy to make and a great way to get my kids to eat fruit! This recipe will make 20 of them,
This recipe will make 20 of them, sadly for our family of 6 20 only lasts us about a day, so I spend a good part of an afternoon making these for us for the week ahead, but as a bonus, my house smells amazing when I do it!
Also, you can use this recipe and switch out the fruit based on what is in season, I have made them with strawberries, apples, and peaches before!
Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe Ingredients
1 cup of Flour
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 teaspoon Sugar
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Milk
2 tablespoon melted Butter
1/2 cup of Blueberries
Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each mini muffin mold.
Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
- 11 Money Secrets of the Amish – Things They Make Instead of Buy - April 20, 2020
- Easy Blueberry Pancake Bites Recipe - April 17, 2020
- 14 Ways to Build An Emergency Fund Without Pulling From Your Budget - April 13, 2020