This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our disclosure policy.
We love a good old fashion meatloaf in this house! Even better I love being able to use my Instant Pot. We have so many easy Instant Pot recipes my family loves and this Instant Pot meatloaf is being added to the list!
Easy Instant Pot Meatloaf with an Old Fashion Twist
With this recipe, you can use any meatloaf recipe you want. We use our Old Fashion Meatloaf recipe it’s really popular and I know you will love it.
Once your meatloaf is made and mixed follow the directions below for cooking it in the Instant Pot.
New to the Instant Pot? Here are a few common questions!
What does an Instant Pot do?
It’s a multi-cooker, it can be used as a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker and so much more.
Can you put aluminum foil in the instant pot?
Yes. We actually use it in this recipe to hold the meatloaf together. It’s a great way to make lifting items from the Instant Pot easier.
What Instant Pot do you use for a large family?
We have the 8 quart Instant Pot Duo and it’ been plenty big for everything we have wanted to do with it.
I also suggest fetting the 17 piece accessory kit that had the roasting stand you need for this recipe. You will use everything trust me!
Instant Pot Meatloaf Directions
Use your favorite meatloaf recipe. Mix it up and then place the ¾-1 cup of water in the Instant Pot.
Add your Instant Pot roasting rack to the pot.
Using tin foil make a tray to keep the meatloaf from falling thru rack.
Top meatloaf with your desired topping. Unless your recipe suggests a different topping plain ketchup works well.
Place meatloaf in the Instant Pot and set to manual for 30 min.
Allow the steam to release naturally.
Open the lid and remove the meatloaf.
Allow sitting for 3-5 min before slicing.
- Use your favorite meatloaf recipe.
- 1 cup Water , added to the Instant Pot
- Add your Instant Pot roasting rack to the pot.
- Using tin foil make a tray to keep the meatloaf from falling thru rack.
- Top meatloaf with your desired topping. Unless your recipe suggests a different topping plain ketchup works well.
- Place meatloaf in the Instant Pot and set to manual for 30 min.
- Allow the steam to release naturally.
- Open the lid and remove the meatloaf.
- Allow sitting for 3-5 min before slicing.
- Top 21 Gift Ideas for Crafters They Will Love! - November 8, 2020
- 21 Amazingly Perfect Gift Ideas for a Newborn Baby - November 7, 2020
- 20 of the Most Awesome Best Friend Gifts Amazon Has - November 4, 2020